In this article, we will see how to solve forbidden error while activating the Elementor Pro license. It is a very common error that you might face only sometimes.
Why Forbidden Error Occurs While Activating The Elementor Pro License
- If you receive a 403 Forbidden error when you try to activate your license that means your server is blocking the connection with the Elementor Pro server.
- There might also be possible that your billing has some issue with Elementor Pro. In such a case you need to ask Elementor support that “Is there any issue with my billing with Elementor Pro?”
These are the basic reasons for Forbidden error occurs while activating the Elementor Pro license. Now, let’s see how to resolve the error.
Solution Whitelist URL
To resolve this error, you have to contact your hosting company and ask them to allow the connection with my.elementor.com domain.
That’s it, this will allow you to easily activate the Elementor Pro license.
Additionally, read our guide:
- How To Add Back Button In Elementor
- 403 Error When Updating In Elementor
- How To Add Multiple Post Types In Posts Widget In Elementor
- How to Add Products Per Page Dropdown in WooCommerce
- “Sorry, your session has expired. Return to homepage” – WordPress WooCommerce Error
- How to Create a Plugin in WordPress from Scratch
- How to Disable Admin Bar in WordPress Without Plugin
- How To Send Custom Emails in WordPress
- How to Allow Preview of Draft Post Without Login in WordPress
- Import Users From CSV In WordPress Programmatically
- Dynamically Populate A Select Field’s Choices In ACF
- How To Create Database Table In WordPress
- Difference Of require, include, require_once And include_once
- PHP: Get Day Name From Date
We hope this article helped you to resolve the 403 Forbidden error while activate the Elementor Pro license.
Please let us know in the comments if everything worked as expected, your issues, or any questions. If you think this article saved your time & money, please do comment, share, like & subscribe. Thank you in advance 🙂. Keep Smiling! Happy Coding!